Are you looking for an exciting role within education?
Do you have a passion for inspiring young people?
Maybe you're looking for more flexible hours and a better work life balance?
We are looking for Cover Supervisors to join our growing team across North Wales & Cheshire West for the January Term.
You may be an NQT looking for more classroom based experience before landing your first teaching role, or perhaps you're experienced in classroom support, looking for more responsibility in the classroom- we have schools in the North Wales area that need your support!
When working with Randstad you'll receive the support of a dedicated consultant who will offer and advise you on placements that are well suited to your skillset desires.
What the schools will require from you:
- Passionate about students learning and keen to make a difference.
- The ability to stay calm and maintain a sense of humour
- Understanding and supportive of students needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and can adapt student's learning in the classroom.
- Good behaviour management skills
Benefits working at Randstad include:
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly
- Chance to receive £300* if you refer a friend
- Exclusive online services & discounts
- Opportunity for progression into a permanent role
- Work closely with one dedicated consultant - only ever a phone call away
Our Cover Supervisor roles offer a fantastic opportunity across North Wales and Cheshire West to teach in innovative and diverse settings and develop your classroom skills.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for and you like the flexibility of ad-hoc work, then we would love to hear from you!!!
Please apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity....