Our client is looking for unskilled production Operators to start as soon as possible. The role of the Production Operative is to contribute to the effective production of high quality products, within the drink manufacturing sector. No previous experience necessary.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards at all times
- Manual handling will be required
- Ensure effective production of quality products
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Responsible for handling the product efficiently
- Understanding and following company policies
- Pro-actively controlling potential problems
Pay rate; £9.50 per hour
A mix of 12 hour day and night shifts, 06h00 - 18h00 and 18h00 - 06h00 as well as three shift rotation 06h00 - 14h00, 14h00 - 22h00 and 22h00 - 06h00
You must be fully flexible to cover any mixture of days, nights and weekends including bank holidays
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction and full training. Other benefits include;
- Weekly pay
- Accrue paid holidays
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!