Working at Height expert:
• Diploma in Industrial Safety from approved institute by Tech. Board of Education, BE Engineering, 10+ yrs Experience in industrial manufacturing as well as construction projects.
• Must have detailed knowledge of working at Height activities in construction, fabrication, erection and commissioning of industrial projects. Must have sound understanding in the Design aspect and ability to guide the design/ execution team for the WAH requirements in planning stage during design/ execution review.
• Must have sound knowledge of Scaffolding Safety which includes erection, dismantling, design review, etc.
Scope of work:
• Ensure implementation of Work at Height (WAH) procedure at the site
• Provide WAH training to identified personnel as per the TNI
• Advise on the critical WAH work and how can be performed safely
• Ensure that all WAH activities should be conducted in a safe manner
• Ensure that all equipment related to WAH activity should be in place and in safe & healthy condition
• Review Rescue Plan for all Working at Height activities
• Conduct Mock drill and ensure compliance of out come
• Participate in design review at planning/ execution stage and contribute for incorporation of Working at Height requirements at the design stage/ during execution
• Conduct monthly audit for all the Working at Height activities (activity/ area wise)
• Inspect all work permits and approve Working at Height work permit for critical and super critical activities
• Investigate all Working at Height related incident/ injury...