about the company
My client is in the logistics for oil & gas. They have an outstanding international reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on training and development. With more than 20 years history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Ensure that the warehouse area is at tip top condition
- Assist in the day to day warehouse logistics operations
- Key and issue purchase orders using SAP
- Operate forklift (large cargo)
- Perform stock take and cycle count
- Daily outbound delivery schedule arrangement
- Perform lifting supervisor/ rigger signal man duties at project sites
- Implement continuous improvements program to minimize wastage and increase productivity
- Assist in receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stuffing, un-stuffing, loading & un-loading
skills & experience required
- Diploma / Higher NITEC / NITEC / O / N Level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in warehouse / 3pl environment
- Valid forklift licence is required for the position
- Rigger & Signal man experience / certificate will be a plus
- Willing to work in eastern part of Singapore (Bedok / Expo / Tampines)
If you are interested in the position , kindly email your resume to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...