Do you want to work in a supportive and friendly environment where your ideas are listened to and you're surrounded by great team mates?
We're recruiting for line operators to work at a global manufacturing company whose brands can be found in every house, all over the world. In fact, from your toothpaste to your washing up liquid, you'll never see your household products in quite the same way again!
Benefits you'll love:
- Weekly pay
- Accrue paid holidays
- Clean and modern working environment
- Regular shifts & ongoing work with long term prospects
- Free parking on site
- Access to the Randstad flexible benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas
- Access to employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling services
Not to forget, we're here for you. Randstad are onsite every day and ready to answer any questions you have and offer the support you need.
Still not sure? Here's what James K has to say about his time here:
"I've worked here for 8 years and it's a great place to work. It's really friendly and people are fair with you and listen to what you say. It's also very safe. There's often overtime and agency staff can become permanent when there are vacancies. The other thing that I like is that it's a decent Company who do a lot for the community."
Here's what you'll be doing on a typical day:
- Working on a busy production line packing household goods
- Following direction from Line Leaders to complete daily tasks
- Completing all allocated tasks following a set of packing instructions
- Rotating work stations & tasks during the shift upon request from the line leader
- Ensuring the finished product meets quality standards as outlined in the FAC (First Article Check) and the Master Sample
- Working to productivity targets ensuring you are clear on your personal contribution to meeting these targets to agreed quality standards during production run
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment and participate in the end of production cleaning duties.
- Pro-actively controlling potential Health & Safety hazards to promote a safe working environment
Don't worry if this sounds like a lot, you'll start your journey with a detailed induction and full training will be given.
Pay rate; £9.11 per hour
Shift hours : 7am-3pm, Monday to Friday. Overtime can also be available
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining us and want to work for a renowned retail company, don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....