Do you hold a Standard/Enhanced DBS certificate? Are you available to start immediately?
Our client is a large facility and cleaning company. Due to the increase in the current situation, they require water testing assistant/flushers to work in a hospital environment located in Tunbridge Wells.
We are currently looking for multiple Flushers on the below shift pattern
- Monday to Friday - 07:30am - 4:00pm
- To complete pre-planned routes round the hospital grounds running specific taps and flushing water tanks.
- To complete reports on any flushing duties you have completed.
- Potentially helping with other duties in the portering department, for example, transferring patients between various areas of the hospital, ensuring the safe movement of medical equipment, delivering patient notes, etc.
- Must have a current DBS Certificate or current application in process that must be clear. (For an Immediate Start)
- Be physically fit due to the nature of the work
- Be highly motivated and willing to work in a team or individually to suit the teams requirements
For more information please contact Samii Mendoza on 01622 357 230 or apply below and we will be in touch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.