My client, a regional Tier 1 contractor are looking for a freelance Site Manager for weekend cover in the Essex area, details below.
Position: Site Manager
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Contract Type: Freelance
Duration: Approx. 3 months initially
Rate: £240 - £260 per shift (Negotiable depending on experience)
Contact: Shane Austin at the Welwyn Garden City Branch - 01707 378 378
A new build industrial project on the outskirts of Chelmsford, £6m in value, currently moving to internal fit out stages.
Our client is looking for a site manager for 3 months minimum to cover on Saturday's and Sunday's. The typical working hours will be 7am - 5pm and the main duties will include:
- Providing clear direction to the on-site contraction team
- Responsibility and oversight for all site health and safety as number 1 on site.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the site
- Ensuring the build is completed to specification
- Ensuring high quality is maintained through every aspect of the project
- Ensuring the development passes all inspections
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained as top priority throughout the project
- Previous experience in a similar setting essential
- Correct CITB and First Aid Qualifications
- Be able to control sub-contract packages
- High level of IT literacy
- Relevant CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid
What you will get in return:
- A competitive rate
- Excellent experience with a well known regional contractor
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through your job search
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.