A leading global brand that offer a solutions focused approach to it's partners. This company are in growth mode and are requiring an experienced workforce planner to join the team.
You will be tasked with looking after a range of workforce planning activities including forecasting reporting, rostering and providing solutions to the team in order to maximis performance.
- Experience in a large contact centre
- Relevant workforce management experience
- Great team player
- Highly confident in SQL & Excel
- Confident in delivering solutions to create a high performing centre
- Strong skills in systems and processes
- Stakeholder engagement and the ability to partner with teams to drive results
- Customer focused
Whats in it for you?
- Development pathways working for a global brand
- Training with experienced and skilled managers
- New, central offices
- Work from home opportunities
- Team social activities
- Emerging technology
Please call Amelia on 04 471 4877 / email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....