Do you want to work with fun, energetic and interesting young people?
Are you able to engage with a variety of personalities?
Would you like the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young people across the Salford area?
If so, then we have various roles available across KS1,2,3 and 4. Including :
- Behaviour mentors
- Youth engagement workers
We are currently searching for talented, enthusiastic and charismatic applicants to work with young people in Pupil referral unit settings in the Salford area.
Ideally applicants will be:
- Have experience of working in PRU, youth work or SEN settings
- Show confidence, punctuality and reliability
- Passionate about helping people achieve and progress.
- Motivational and Encouraging
- Able to adapt quickly and think outside the box
- Willing to guide and council young people
Benefits of working with us include:
- Working with small class sizes and gaining a more detailed understanding of the children's needs and attainment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse role
- Gaining experience and developing skills in teaching Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Working alongside a skilled staff team
- Great rates of pay
Your responsibilities may include:
- Planning and delivering educational activities
- Managing behaviour
- Listening / caring
- Classroom support
- One to one or small group work
The requirements for this role are:
- A DBS on the update service
- Experience in teaching pupils with SEN / challenging behaviours
- Being passionate about providing an excellent learning experience
Please note that roles and responsibilities will vary depending on the job applied for.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic staff team who will aid your development in working with challenging young people. You will be working in a nurturing environment where all the pupil's needs can be attended to. You will be given excellent training and gain lots of experience working with a brilliant group of young people.
If this sounds like a career that you would be interested in, please call David on 0161 200 1904 or email your CV and any queries to email@example.com