- Create marketing/ sales strategies : Guide sales team to achieve sales budget
- Provide product support to stakeholders : To sales, distributors, hospitals, end-users & etc
Create Marketing/Sales Strategies (60%)
- Develop customer marketing tools to help achieve sales and profit targets.
- Assist Marketing Director in developing and implementing marketing programs.
- Establish and maintains effective and valid product line forecasting through collecting data from historical sales performance and market research.
- Create regional marketing plans and launch packages for new product introductions and focus products
- Conduct and analyze market intelligence projects to measure market share, competitor product offerings, and competitor go to market strategies.
- Conduct and analyze voice of customer projects.
Provide product support to stakeholders (40%)
- Provide technical support & advice, trouble shoot.
- Liaise with international marketing to create and disseminate marketing/sales collateral within the region.
- Assist Marketing Director in developing and implementing product training programs
- Participate in technical and clinical presentations with external stakeholders.
- Create and disseminate suggested product pricing and pricing floor for focus products
- Create and maintain key opinion leader relationships throughout the region
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Clinical Medicine, Pharma with 4+ years of working experience preferred
- Product strategy constitute.
- Competitor information analysis.
- New product launch.
- Communication with Regional PM，and get support from regional marketing.
- Front line sales support.