for job seekers
- If you have an inquiry about jobs or applications, please reach out to your local office or see our current openings here.
- You can take a look at our global vacancies; the database also includes open positions at Randstad. When you apply, you will automatically be redirected to the local operating company that offers that vacancy.
- If you want to work abroad, please browse the available jobs on our website in the country of your choice.
- If you want to create an account or already have created an account, but are unable to login, please reach out to the local Randstad organization.
- If you have a question about your application status, please reach out to the recruiter that was stated in the vacancy concerned.
- If you are looking for staff, we're happy to help. Please reach out to your local Randstad organization.
- If you want more information about the Randstad services, please reach out to your local Randstad organization and discuss your question directly with the Randstad contact in your country.
for press and media
for analysts and investors
- You can find all financial information in our investor relations section.
- You can find our investor relations contacts here.
Randstad employees and flex workers
If you have any questions that are related to your employment (e.g., salary slip, tax forms, payment, skilling, personal development) please reach out to your local Randstad HR department or consultant.
misuse of brand
If you want to report any fraud attempts by misuse of our brands, please refer to this page.
data protection and information security
- If you have questions about our data protection policy, you can find our data protection statement here or send an email to email@example.com
- If you have identified a security problem, please report it here.
If you have encountered a compliance issue or have questions about it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to report misconduct, please refer to our misconduct reporting procedure.
We have a long-standing global partnership with Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO). We support VSO in recruiting volunteers, facilitate our staff to go on volunteer placements and support VSO financially and through ad-hoc opportunities.
In addition, we partner with World Bicycle Relief to help people forward by removing the barriers to education, healthcare and economic opportunity.
With the support of these two organizations that fits our sponsoring strategy to support people in the world of work, our sponsoring budget is completely allocated and we are therefore not able to make any other donations.