行政经理 in Shanghai
CNY 10,000 每年
Main purpose of the job / Mission岗位 / 任务 目标:
As a member of the management team in the Sales Company China, you will work closely with functional managers at all levels to:
1) Set up, improve and implement rules, procedures and systems in adminsitrative fields and;
2) Responsible for the daily administrative management and related cost control.
1. Premises: 10 offices, 7 workshops, open/move the office/workshop, office &workshop administration and operation, decoration and renovation, workshop security, hygiene, safety;
2. Office Daily Operations: call center, office hygiene, office security, OA system maintaining , mail & courier service, staff amenities, visitors’ management, fixed assets management, etc.;
3. Based on the location of the premises, keep relationship with local authorities, fire bureau, security bureau, environment Bureau, etc.;
4. The employee welfare activities: social clubs, social days, family days, national meetings, and annual parties/dinners;
5. Expatriate’s management –car and apartment;
6. Make and update the Admin Database and Admin Process Manual and Travel Policy;
7. Travel Claim Audit.
1. MD’s travel and meeting schedules;
2. Meeting Minutes of MGMT meeting;
3. Verify the documents before MD’s final approval;
4. Coordinate Group Management members’ travel in China;
Secretary Service for Management Group
1. Conference, seminars, customer events, training arrangement;
2. Support the activities of Segment management meeting, conference etc.;
3. Travel arrangement;
4. Arrange MGMT team activities;
5. Visa: help visitors to get proper visas to visit China on time, guide travelers to get proper visas to go abroad;
6. Delegation trips arrangement;
7. Ad hoc assignment as required.
Competencies, experience and attitudes to do the job 岗位所需技能、经验及态度:
1. Graduate degree from University (Business Administration or other equivalent preferred)
3. 8+ years' hands-on experience in administrative field, with 5+ years in managerial level preferred in Multi-national companies
4. Strategic thinking & management skills;
5. A creative approach to problem solving with hands-on experience
6. Good understanding of the nature of the industrial business
7. Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
8. Able to see the whole picture, as well as have an eye for details;
9. Fluent written and spoken English;
10. Be familiar with office software.
1. Integrity, independent, situational & self-driven
2. Reliable and able to maintain confidentiality
3. Open and informal style to communicate and cooperate across functions as well as country borders
4. Able to drive and lead change within the organization and work in a fast paced environment; cross cultural awareness;
5. Stress tolerance;
6. Customer-orientation, and;
7. Strong teamwork spirit.
Is driven by providing quality support and delivering demonstrable added value to the business within field of expertise to ensure Alfa Laval′s long-term profitability.