What are my responsibilities?
- Organize to prepare, audit, implement Quality system document, and take the responsibility for passing the 3rd. party register and annual re-audit, get relative certification.
- Prepare annual internal audit plan( include product audit, process audit, TS internal system audit and control plan audit) , and organize to implement as schedule
- Based on GQS(Global Quality System) requirement, Training related people, push every department follow GQS requirement to do, monitor every element completed
- Comply with the designated ISO / TS 16949 responsibilities, Environmental Management Systems (EMS), Health and Safety and company rules and guidelines
- Observes standards for safe working conditions as outlined in the applicable Chinese Regulatory Act as well as rules and regulations outlined in the employee
- Continuous improve our Quality system as customers and our development requirements
- Prepare Management Review plan and finish Management Review report， Daily Quality system running & maintain; Issue & inform Quality system relative document & audit results to overall employees;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- College degree or above in mechanical or electronics engineering
- Minimum 5 years quality system working experience, minimum of 3 years experience in the field of Quality System Management in Automotive company
- Be familiar with TS16949,EHS, VDA6.3, PPAP, APQP, SPC, FMEA, control plan, MSA, 8D process;
- Be knowledgeable in problem solving process as well as general quality tools application.
- Strong communication skill is essential. Be able to work with all level of people internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving skill. Be able to find root cause and drive for improvement
- Good oral and writing English; Fluent use office software