-Rich experience of tooling design and tooling making, Min 5 years work in such area, lighting experience will be priority.
- Family knowing steel, tooling standard components, tool concept;
- Skillful in process control and continuous improvement, know how with molding defect and get a solution
-Relative product certificate experience, eg. 3C, Emark, and quality knowledge, eg. ISO9001/TS16949.
-College or above, preferred in Tooling design;
- Family knowing tooling development mail stone and time management.
- Family knowing Auto CAD, Catia, UG, Pro-E;
-Good communication skill, a good team player
-Good in written/read English; basic Oral English, and must be able speak English after 6 months;
- working hard style and work under pressure, be award to a lot of business trip.
-Work with R&D to optimize the part design;
-Work with PUR to calculate tooling cost;
-Review, approve tool layout from tool supplier;
-Following the tooling manufacture schedule;
-Lead the tool trial out activities in tool shop and in site.
-Output the process information to mass production, release the tools to mass production;