1. Diploma degree or above.
2. Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
3. Good command of oral & written English
1. Tryout Planning:
- Collect tryout plan (including mold / sample) from project managers
- Coordinate the trial out plan with production planning engineer on APU1/APU2 trial arrangements & feedback PL to fix the trial out planning / sample building planning
2. Material management:
- Monitor and report the receipts of material from supplier / maintain the material in warehouse (quantities / quality)
- Monitor and report the delivery of tryout resin (in house) to tools maker / Receive new resin for tools tryout in house;
- Work with production planning engineer & W/H to arrange the components ready on the assy. Line / sample shop before sample building
- Manage & report Inventory for tryout component, complete lamp(finish good)
- Help MFE maintain Production BOM in MFG system, by support from Pur and R&D.
- Work with MFE and customer to confirm the packing method with WCL way, confirm with customer for material supply type;
- Communicate with internally in logistic department to plan carry over material and components for new projects;
- communicate with customer to follow the sample order delivery;
3. Tryout management:
- Communicate with APU1 and APU2 via production planning engineer to guarantee operators and inspectors in place;
- Arrange samples delivery (Express) for new projects.
- Activity of project logistic responsible until PDR
4. Any other duties as assigned by superiors.