? Business Development Manager Solutions does…
· Drive corporate strategy into tangible business development opportunities by accelerating and implementing programs with customers that have a positive impact on saving lives and profitability. Report on progress.
· Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term goals and objectives.
· Collaborate with cross-functional leadership team members regularly. Ensure the strategic objectives are well understood and implemented in programs and strategic sales activities.
Transition best practice to the sales team as each project matures from concept to commercialization.
Present a budget for approval and wisely manage resources within budgetary guidelines. Maximizes sales of solutions. These include, although are not limited to RQI, vSim & Simulation as a Service,
· Works in a highly collaborative manner with the National Sales Manager, the Programs Manager, the sales and marketing teams to help drive program sales from beginning to end
· Works as a senior sales leader with China to engage with VIP customers, including the C-Suite to understand their needs and strategically map tailored solutions to address these needs
· Consistently demonstrates the values and in all customer interactions focuses on helping them “Help save lives” and on delivering a suitable ROI
· Ensure that once a solution has been delivered to a customer, that it is meeting their ongoing needs and swiftly acts to ensure customer success
· Pioneer innovative targeted educational encounters and learning days that demonstrate the full potential of solutions
Position Holder is Accountable For:
· Delivering on revenue and gross profit targets for RQI, vSim, Simulation as a Service and other solutions,
· In collaboration with the Program Manager and other team members, ensuring that the Solutions are bought to market in an effective and efficient manner,
· Effective key opinion leader management and key account management, at the highest levels, i.e. the C-Suite,
· Ensuring that once a Solution has been placed at a customer site, that there is a clear plan to ensure customer success and effective ongoing measurement
· Leading an innovative customer contact program by way of highly targeted educational encounters, learning days and structured solution trials.
· Customer satisfaction post program implementation
· Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities.
· Significant face to face key accounts sales activities to drive sales of solutions-hands on role.
· Drive innovative sales activities such as educational encounters and learning days that educate the market on Solutions
· Identifying potential Solution sales opportunities from the sales team and successfully close
· Working with KOL’s and Key Accounts on a regular basis to drive sales of solutions and customer satisfaction
· Work with Program Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to identify automated system driven methods of reaching potential customers
· Work hand in glove with the program manager on pricing, promotion, sales and marketing strategy for l Solutions
· Reporting on Solutions progress via Siebel and other reports as requested by the Managing Director
· Strategic planning around go to market strategies to best position l Solutions for maximum success,
· The successful candidate will need to become an expert in Solutions; they will be the face of the in representing complex solutions. Including but not limited to l Analytics, a high level of familiarity with resuscitation training, e-learning, nursing education & practice and other custom services.
Experience & Education:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in science, nursing, medicine, marketing or a business related field
· At least >10 years in business development or key account management role, within healthcare or education markets
· Significant experience in complex key account management
· Significant experience in dealing with the C-Suite
· Sales management of a sales team
· Be able to speak English to a standard capable of holding a business conversation
· Medical doctor or nurse qualification,
· MBA or other post graduate business qualifications
· An understanding of both education & healthcare market