?Function/Department:Sales – FMCG
Position Title & Location: Business Development Manager-East China/SHA
- Manage and develop east China sales team
- Achieve revenue, dynamic flow and other pre-set targets
· Manage & develop a sales team of 4 sales person.
· Implement company’s strategies, business plans.
· Meet/exceed all agreed upon volume, revenue, dynamic flow and other sales budgets.
· Prospect, develop and close business at all revenue levels (small, medium and large).
· Maximize growth opportunities and market share through profitable contracts.
· Manage relationship with key customers, internal sectors and business partners.
· Develop agendas, proposals, presentations, reports for both external and internal purpose.
· Develop specific sales strategies and market objectives against competition.
· Sustainable & healthy sales funnel
· Sales revenue
· Dynamic flow
· NPS and BES measures
Bachelor degree or above in business or related field. MBA a plus.
· 7+ years demonstrated B2B sales experience with 3+ years in managerial position in Logistics, packaging solution or FMCG supply chain environment.
· Demonstrated ability to explore and develop new business in China.
· Sales and negotiation experience at senior business level.
· Demonstrated ability to work effective in multi-national company.
Skills and Knowledge
· Front line B2B solution sales experience a must.
· Good understanding of China FMCG supply chain.
· Good problem-solving and presentation skill.
· Knowledge of sales process/funnel management.
· Good cross-function communication skill