cost analysis in Shanghai
CNY 20,000 per year
1. Support to Project Managers and develops ,implements, and maintain the cost for new projects and tracking cost and margin with target and also do a deeply analysis and tracking;
2. Annually Calculate the Tariff ( hourly rate ) for personal cost and machine cost ,and do the 2nd allocation for the internal cost transfer and implement to standard cost system ,ensure the standard cost system are correctly booked and near to the actual cost ;
3. Control and analyse costing and make sure all cost items are properly booked and the allocation are correct ;do analysis for the cost deviation;
4. PCA data daily check and CO month end closing;
5. Annual Material planning and actual tracking for material cost with target and planning price; Material cost analysis , BOM cost control , production order cost control , purchase price variance analysis;
6. Annual sales planning, monitor the whole process, ensure the whole process work smoothly and ensure meet each milestone deadline. Responsible for plausibility checks for prices, master data ; Quarterly sales planning; Monthly sales deviation analysis
7. Monthly margin analysis by profit centre /product group and by customers , and compare the margin% with budget and do a deeply analysis and tracking ;
8. Productivity and KPI report preparing and analysis and give effective suggestions to OtD management for improvement;
9. Support on the preparation of annual manufacturing cost budgeting , report package , preparing including actual report , rolling forecast , and compared with budget for analysis , and do tracking ;
10. Responsible for Calendar year and Fiscal year end stocktaking , make the detailed schedule for the whole process, organize kick off meeting with operations , prepare stocktaking list and generate tags , and recognize stock difference.
11. Responsible for 5 years SCU, work together with operations, sales, purchasing, logistics, HR to make reasonable assumptions for long term budget for each product groups. Review and explain the result with IF managers and program office, ensure the 5 years SCU meet the company strategy view.
12. Responsible for monthly Internal factory report, regular review with IF managers, help IF managers to build up P&L sense, work together with IF manager to make continues improvement.
13. Work together with Operations for some process improvement and setup rules.
14. Participate in external and internal Auditing related to Cost ;
15. Other job assigned by Department Manager.
1. Bachelor degree , Minimum 3 years accounting/finance working experience and minimum 1 year costing professional experience;
2. Familiar with SAP-CO module ; Knowledge of Data warehouse , MDB is perfect ;
3. Command of written and oral English;
4. Good presentation skill and good team work;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, quick learner and be able to work under pressure.