Title: General Manager
Reporting to: Asia Pacific VP
Working location: Shanghai
· Assume full profit and loss responsibilities and oversee Sales, Marketing, Field Service, and Customer Service functions.
· Participate in defining sales strategy and objectives to ensure alignment with overall the company’s objectives and external trends.
· Develop and monitor sales plans to ensure sales strategy is properly implemented across the markets and expected results are reached.
· Define area sales targets and possible channels to be used to ensure consistent contribution to overall company’s results.
· Manage and coordinate intermediary activities to ensure achievement of agreed targets and respect of terms and conditions.
· Manage the overall direction and coordination of the team to achieve agreed sales targets.
· Develop and implement sales & marketing initiatives to ensure key revenue targets are met
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· 5 years’ experience in relevant field, including 6-8 years of people management and broad experience encompassing sales and marketing.
· International experience in a regional or large area role, including country management is essential.
Communication skills - Excellent
· Leadership skills - Proficient
· Negotiation Skills - Excellent
· Relationship Management skills - Excellent