· Develop and administer various human
resources plans and procedures for all personnel.
· Direct recruitment effort; new-employee
orientations; employee relations and exit interviewing.
· Create programs that support and foster
a working environment that adapts to changes and promotes high performance
through team and individual employee involvement.
· Identify legal requirements and
government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources function.
· Interface and coordinate with global
facilities to ensure continuity of HR systems.
· Plan, organize, and control all
activities of the department. Participate in developing department goals,
objectives, and systems. Work to make sure that local HR objectives are aligned
with corporate strategies.
· Rewrite job descriptions; conducts
annual salary surveys; analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation
program and revise as necessary.
· Performs benefits administration to
include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment,
annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness, information activities
program, and cash flow.
· Provide leadership and guidance for internal
HR staff and local management
· Develop and maintain effective working
relationships by providing proactive support for employee relations,
recruitment, compliance, training, compensation, benefits and payroll.
· Administer Safety Programs including
Workman's Compensation; ensure compliance with local laws.
· Adheres to quality and safety systems or
maintenance of quality and safety standards.
· High energy level, comfortable with
multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
· Good reasoning abilities. Sound
· Proficient in the use of the Internet
and Windows based applications with HRIS savvy.
· Results and people oriented, but have
sound judgment. Service oriented, but assertive/persuasive.
· Candidate must be a self-directed team
player and have a high level of motivation.
· In-depth knowledge employment laws and
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
at all times.
· Communication and interpersonal skills
with ability to explain policies and procedures and defend actions.
· BA degree in Human Resources or related
field required. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
· Generalist background with knowledge of
employment, compensation, employee relations, and development.
· Experienced with multiple locations.
· 10+years’ experience gained through
increasingly responsible positions within H R.