1. To know better about the national and local labor-related laws and regulations, as well as HR policies of company, responsible for implementing them and providing consulting service to supervisors and employees, so as to make sure the operational practices comply with legal frames.
2. Responsible for the recruiting process, so as to meet the manpower needs efficiently and effectively from the line departments;
3. Responsible for the on boarding process for the new employees;
4. Responsible for managing labor contracts renew, make sure that the company build employment relationships with employees legally.
5. Participate in coordinating labor dispute and grievance, so as to build and maintain the harmony employment relationship in the company.
6. Support C&B Manager in monthly payroll, such as, managing attendance system, handling social benefits, housing funds, commercial insurance affairs, so as to provide accurate and timely information input for C&B management.
7. Responsible for collecting, recording and filing employee’s personal profiles, and maintaining the related data in HRIS, so as to providing accurate data and documents for HR management.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor degree in HRM or related business administration fields.
2. 3 - 5 years related working experience. Working experience in MNC is preferred.
3. Familiar with both national and local updated labor laws, regulations, policies;
4. Familiar with general HR practices;
5. Good interpersonal communication and coordination skills;
6. Good organization and planning skills and ability to manage more than one task at a time, can work under pressure;
7. Good at process management.
8. Good problem analysis and solving abilities;
9. Prudent and care about the detailed.
10. Honesty, integrity, can keep business confidential.
11. Good Computer skills, MS Office proficiency required