· Consultant for lean development projects, enabling and task force in direction of Lean Management and Quality Management at suppliers.
· Project design based on nominations from other functions like commercial purchasing (ABxy), TSC, PPx and plants. Align project targets and approach internally and also with supplier.
· Value stream Planning and training of Lean- and Q-methodologies at suppliers (5S, Flow oriented Layout, Lean Line Design, Standardized Work, Quick Changeover, Pull-Principle, et c.). Responsible for successful implementation and sustainability together with suppliers.
Technical / methodical:
· Degree in mechanical or electric engineering or comparable technical degree
· >3 years experience in manufacturing, quality management, and logistics
· >5 years experience in leading lean projects independently
· BPS / Lean background and experience is highly expected
· Experience in project management
· Experience in quality tools like 8D, problem solving, 5 x why, firewall/QAM, Six Sigma
· Analytical and structured working style
· Willingness to travel: >=50% of working time outside office.
· Willingness to work in teams but combined with ability to also act very independent.
· Very good communication: necessity to interact from shopfloor to Executive level: need to involve the supplier management but also the operator at the machine.
· Fluent English language
· Strong presentation skill in Chinese and English
· Ability to take responsibility and drive things forward. Management of the projects including leading the project members in direction of a joint target.