Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
· Lead and optimize logistics organization
· Establish and set stretch goal and schedule to reach relevant goal and target
· Drive team with review and guidance for achieving excellent goal and target of logistics
· Trade compliance and build up database to improve import and export process control and lead time
· Support to design and develop China infrastructure and footprint
· Improve the control on inventory and continuously drive for stock accuracy
· Follow CFDA guidance to build up a complaint operating environment
· Develop inland transportation capability with lead time optimization
· Balance special product handling e.g. Dangerous Goods, Cold Chain with cost consideration
· Review 3PL’s performance and improve vendor management
· Drive for cost saving and productivity optimization
· Coordinate with internal function for complaint review and inventory control
· Coordinate with Finance and BU for logistics practice and data collection
· Build up the connection with CIQ and China Customs
· Other assignments ordered by supervisor.
· Have at least 8 years of trading/commercial logistics experience in Life Science or Medical Device in Multinational Company with at least 5 years as logistics leader/supervisor
· Have experience in managing KPIs to be able to benchmark, track, and continuously improve overall performance.
· Lean/project management practice and experience is a plus
· Must have good English skills (both written and oral).
· Strong analytical skills is required.
· The experience in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone and DG management is preferred
· Good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Self- motivated, extrovert personal
· Clear thinker, fast learner, inclusiveness, and good team sprits.
· Cost per revenue
· Processing lead time on import/export, warehouse and transportation
· Lean/project management and achievement
· Revenue recognition
· Team productivity