The Mechanical Engineer is to support core team AME on New Product Development (NPD) project mainly, with focusing on manufacturing production line development for new designed product from mechanical design aspect. This role will support on the development of non-standard fixture, equipment and machine together with selected supplier and transferred to defined manufacturing site. Help with manufacturing process development and validation, as well as engineering build to verify new designed product, process, production line.
· Budget evaluation for new production line development, focusing on non-standard assembly fixture, equipment and machine.
· Requirement specification preparation and align with core team AME.
· Acceptance criteria definition and checking process execution.
· Proposal review and confirm with core team AME.
· Documentation checking and hand over to manufacturing site.
· Trouble shooting and root cause analysis for mechanical related malfunction.
· New technology sharing and training.
· Support on oversea transferred and developed machine.
· Support on sample/prototype build, manufacturing process development and validation.
· Other tasks assigned by manager.
Bachelor degree (Mechanical design related) or above.
? More than 5 years’ working experience in designing and debugging of non-standard machine in assembly industry.
· Familiar with AutoCAD, Pro/E and Solid-works, as well as 3D assembly drawing and 2D engineering drawing.
· Proficient on selection and implementation on pneumatic parts, factory automation parts, motor etc.
· Familiar with parts fabrication process as well as the cost evaluation.
· Familiar with overall budget planning on production line development.
· Familiar with fixture or machine defect analysis and problem solving skill.
? More than 3 years’ working as manufacturing / process engineer.
· Maintain product BOM, develop process flow chart, WI.
· Initiate and execute engineering build to verify production process.
· Plan and conduct process validation.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with various business functions (R&D, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Service, etc).
· Able to work in a cross functional team environment.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision.
· Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
· Fluency in English and Mandarin required.
· Project management skills.