· Responsible for
stabilization of processes and KPI in service provider warehouses.
· Support responsible warehouse service manager
onsite in process stabilization and improvement of process quality
· Implement standardized problem solving,
rout cause analysis and definition of measures as well follow up.
· Assessment of
shop floor processes in warehouses and identification of improvement measures.
implementation of Company standard processes and develop work instruction for
internal warehouse service.
· Execute LOG maturity assessment based on
Company internal guideline.
· Support preparation of internal and
external Audit and follow up of measures.
· Support implementation of CDQ e.g.
Q-management plan, check control, FMEA measures, 8D, PDCA and support of WH
manager in daily operations.
· Identify measures for cost reduction in
warehouses and follow up implementation.
· Degree in logistics
· More than 5 years professional
experience in logistics warehouse optimization
· Expertise in collaboration with
logistics service provider and warehouse operations.
· Familiar in application of Lean
· Travel readiness
· Chinese and English language fluently
· Willingness to work on shop floor and