Position Title: Prototype Application
Main responsibility of prototype application is to coordination and communication between internal teams
to get input request, organize prototype build team work, execute function affairs, accept prototype sample build request and make total prototype build plan.
List major areas of responsibilities and accountabilities of the position. Where appropriate, include quantifiable data; i.e., budget dollars.
1. Acquire internal prototype request and track to check the order completeness status
2. Organize prototype build team work and make total prototype build plan as project
3. Take part of project team and be prototype team leader for project affairs
4. Review and deal with project prototype team issues in prototype team
5. Lead customer delivery issues arrangement and completion of the documents
Critical skills, abilities and characteristics necessary to perform job responsibilities.
1. Solid knowledge of mechanical and electro-mechanical
- Experienced on automobile components/sub-system development and mass production
- Good coordination,communication and organization ability
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
- Prototype, AME and project application engineer experience is a plus, familiar with automotive steering system is a plus
Education and Experience:
Indicate the minimum level of education and experience necessary to perform the position. Also list certifications, licenses, etc., which are required to perform the job. If appropriate, include any preferences that may not be a requirement.
Educational: Bachelor or master from university/college, major in Mechanical / Automotive / Electro-Mechanical or equivalent.
Experience: above 2 years experience as Prototype, AME and Project application in automotive or similar industry preferred