1) Lead and manage the company sales team to achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
2) Provide clear guidelines and directions to team members to ensure proper execution of their individual commercial duties.
3) Maintain regular commercial contacts, joint sales visit with his/her sales team to major key account customers to build good rapport and ensure excellent customer relationships.
4) To collect market and customer information to use as basis to develop and implement sales strategies in close cooperation with Head Office in order to increase customer base and market penetration.
5) Able to perform efficient and regular reporting to HQ (Global Sales Directors) and manage collaboration at technical level with R&D Dept.
6) To be able to assist at technical level with our OEM and tier 1 automotive customers regarding technical requirements and OEM homologations.
7) Able to oversee quotes and contract negotiations with key account customers.
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering, Business or related field.
- More than 10 years working experience with a minimum of 5 years working experience in commercial area of foreign invested companies, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and coaching skills.
- Work independently, demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with excellent ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent internal control ethics.
- Proficiency with MS Office, experience with SAP.
- Proficiency with both written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Availability to travel within China and occasionally overseas.