1. More than 5 years’ working experience in designing and debugging of non-standard machine in assembly industry.
2. Familiar with AutoCAD, Pro/E and Solid-works, as well as 3D assembly drawing and 2D engineering drawing.
3. Proficient on selection and implementation on pneumatic parts, factory automation parts, motor etc.
4. Familiar with parts fabrication process as well as the cost evaluation.
5. Familiar with overall budget planning on production line development.
6. Familiar with fixture or machine defect analysis and problem solving skill.
7. More than 3 years’ working as manufacturing / process engineer.
8. Maintain product BOM, develop process flow chart, WI.
9. Initiate and execute engineering build to verify production process.
10. Plan and conduct process validation.
1. Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
2. strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with various business functions (R&D, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Service, etc).
3. Able to work in a cross functional team environment.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Self-starter and capable of working with minimal supervision.
6. Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
7. Fluency in English and Mandarin required.
8. Project management skills.