The Lead/Contact Data Steward is based in Shanghai will be tasked with managing Lead/Contact data attributes in order to improve data reusability, accessibility and quality via Illumina’s CRM, Salesforce.com. He/She will monitor and maintain data quality and will take corrective actions when necessary to ensure accuracy and completeness of the customer records as it pertains to the Lead-to-Order or other initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, business, life science or other related field.
· 2-3 years of relevant experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin, and/or Traditional Chinese.
· Strong attention to detail and commitment to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work in team settings, and work independently when required.
· Creative / Problem solving approach to searching/deriving Customer information from online or off-line channels.
· Possess an open, flexible, and positive can-do attitude with good communication and interpersonal skill.
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel / Word ) and Outlook (Scheduling ) and possess an innate ability to navigate through new software applications. Software, especially web-based software, shouldn’t scare the ideal candidate. Advanced Excel Macro/Formula experience highly useful.
· SQL/RDBM experience useful.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Ensure SLA for Lead/Contact data maintenance is met
· Support other related CRM Data Quality & Governance activities as it related to Leads, Contacts and Territory Management.
· Interact with key business functions and Customer Master Data Manager to confirm data quality policies and governed attributes
· Improve data quality through metrics tied to business impact
· Support ongoing data quality as well as future Merge & Acquisition efforts, including but not limited to Data cleansing & de?duplication; Data mapping; Data dictionary
· Work with Analytics on data clean-up/de-dupe and Insights.
· Work with ISRs/LGS/Sales to validate and improve data to support the Sales & Marketing Functions.
· Help sanitize/prepare Lead/Contact Data for targeted Marketing Campaigns
· Collaborate effectively with regional Data Stewards and Customer Master Data Manager to:
o Assist in the resolution of interface errors
o Define data requirements for new and existing interfaces
o Prepare presentations and training materials as needed
o Conduct training to drive the business readiness and adoption of the SAP implementation and hyper-care support
o Perform data validation and related testing activities (as needed)
· Advise Customer Master Data Manager on related master data issues, identify corrective action items, continuous improvements of the process and provide inputs to developing Data Governance road maps and strategies