*** technical admin sales support - 55k+s - smithfield *** in Smithfield
Smithfield, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
Looking for a unique individual
With Attention to Detail, Eagerness to Learn
Must have personality,
Strong analytical focus
Admin and sales skills
Reporting to the NSW Technical Manager, this role is one that requires a number of skills.
Placed within the technical division of a well known manufacturer, this role will be responsible for:
- Non Conformance reporting - raising NCRs with relevant personnel
- Quality Management System maintenance
- Create and Provide data reports in Excel
- Provide or present quality data and trends to relevant departments and clients
- Learn and assist Technical department in daily tasks - testing, auditing, trials and any projects
What does this mean on a daily basis?
It requires a great deal of flexibility - being able to juggle multiple priorities, it requires strong analytical skills and a willingness to learn and develop a career.
On a daily basis you will be assisting your team of 4, you may then have to conduct testing in the lab - situated on the factory floor - so you will get your hands dirty, then you may be asked to prepare reports / presentations and present to internal and external stakeholders.
The three areas of competence being sought:
- Administration - Update databases, data analysis, Excel - pivot tables, graphs
- Sales - Personality and confidence to present information and results to customers
- Technical - Run Laboratory Tests - 15% - 30% of your time (training can be provided )
The capabilities being sought are:
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical focus
- Eagerness to learn
- Confidence and personality
The company is one of Australia's most recognisable brands and the career opportunities are abundant.
This role is ready for an immediate fill. We are interviewing NOW. Don't delay. Please submit your resume using the appropriate link below.
Entry level, sales, laboratory, excel, powerpoint, administration, non conformances