Randstad have partnered with a large Distribution Centre in Prestons and are recruiting reliable, hard working and experienced Warehouse Operators to fill 5 ongoing permanent vacancies. This is a great permanent opportunity to work directly with our client and have the luxury of accruing sick leave and annual leave while working for an iconic company.
The role involves operation of a Voice Pick system and an electronic pallet mover to pick, pack and dispatch goods to various stores. Duties may also include pick to screen, shrink wrapping of pallets and general upkeep and cleaning of the warehouse. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required, so therefore successful candidates, will be comfortable with repetitive heavy lifting. Please note there is an opportunity for permanency for the suitable applicant
To be considered for these permanent roles you will have the following:
- Previous warehousing experience
- Reliable, dedicated and have the right attitude
- Have voice picking experience – desired but not essential
- Physically fit (able to lift 20 kgs)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Energetic and motivated
- A Forklift Licence with a minimum of 1 year experience in a fast paced and KPI driven role
- Available 7 days a week
The successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- A rewarding team culture
- Successful applicant will start on a permanent contract
- Opportunity to grow within the company!
- Annual leave/sick leave
- Flexibility is also a MUST - you will need to be available Monday-Sunday. We are seeking those with a strong work ethic and a reliable, punctual and hard working attitude.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, or alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Samantha on 02 9504 3700.