Our client is an Australian owned business, leader in providing a wide range of access solutions to a wide range of client, from small businesses through to multinational. With over 45 years of experience and 15 branches operating between Australia and New Zealand, this growing business is now looking for an experienced Account Manager/Business Development Manager who wants to secure a long term and successful career.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an industrial sales environment, with a sound knowledge of elevated working platforms or had exposure to mechanical access equipment (service or sales).
The main focus for this position would be seeking and identifying potential business opportunities and actively promoting the products and the services offered by the company. You will also be responsible for visiting worksites, determine best solutions for clients, and ensure all the activities are effectively planned to achieve your targets and KPI’s.
Our client would like to meet candidates that offer:
- A strong understanding of the industrial market – EWP would be advantageous
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- A flexible and hands on approach
- The ability of promptly following up customers’ enquiries preparation of monthly and weekly sales reports are accurately prepared
- A proven success in sales
- The ability to build long term relationships through new and existing business and optimizing sales revenue streams
- Driving license
The base salary offered for this position is $80,000 - 100,000 + Super + FMCG + tools of the trade and a lucrative commission structure.
If you are interested in the role, click on Apply now or email Federica on Federica.firstname.lastname@example.org