This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join this growing and highly regarded company permanently, in a supportive and collaborative team.
Your responsibilities and duties will include however will not be limited to:
- Data entry of Accounts Payable invoices (high volume)
- Respond promptly to enquiries relating to Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Manage the payment run processes
- Assisting with end of month processes
- Liaising with Internal and external suppliers and stakeholders and ensure strong relationship are developed
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by your Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous hands-on experience using an ERP - such as Dynamics AX or Navision
- Previous experience in a high volume processing environment
- Attention to detail is a must
- Analytical and systematic in your workloads
- You are a team player that enjoys working in a cohesive team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will have the luxury of driving and parking at work in this large and established business, Working in a supportive, high performing and collaborative environment who focus on celebrating all the wins. With a manager that allows your autonomy in your role and guidance when needed.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, hit APPLY NOW or email Lucinda Bell, your accounting support specialist at Randstad at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to hear about other roles we are currently working on.