About the role
The opportunity has arisen for multiple Transport Administrators to join a highly reputable national transport business. You will be responsible to ensure daily checking and capture of pick up and delivery documentation is received and processed correctly on behalf of company drivers. This role will be a full-time ongoing position with an employer that truly understands the importance of providing development and growth opportunities for their staff. Standard business hours, Monday to Friday.
Your main responsibilities:
- Checking paperwork received against Drivers manifests.
- Ensuring connotes are entered on manifests.
- Providing support to customer service and scheduling teams to manage sales demand.
- Generating reports for variations forms and delivery reports.
- High volume data entry and cross-checking of documents.
- Authorising driver time sheets and liaising with drivers on a continuous basis.
- Other general ad hoc administration duties.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Experience working in transport, FMCG or warehouse environments
- Minimum of one year SAP experience highly desirable
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with stable working history.
- Advance computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and without supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong administrative experience.
Benefits to you:
- Attractive pay rate on offer.
- Full-time hours
- Working in a supportive team environment.
- Experience in a company that dominates in their field
- Professional office space.
For the right candidate who is committed, punctual and are career motivated, you will be able to benefit from the stability that this role offers, whilst working for a well-known brand within a friendly, fun team.
For a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Jabbour on 9615 5358, or Danielle.Jabbour@randstad.com.au