About the role
You will be a creative, articulate, analytical Business Analyst who is keen to engage with internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of complex business projects. You will have experience delivering variety of projects. You will be working closely with many different Business Stakeholders, Initiative Owners, Developers, Testers and other Business Analysts to analyse, validate, incept and deliver new functionality, enhancements and/or changes to multiple systems to deliver improved customer experience and technological excellence.
- Elicit and confirm requirements using inception workshops, interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Conflict management
- Decompose high-level information into details
- Create quality user stories, addressing the criteria of “BA Ready”
- Define, maintain and manage the backlog
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts e.g. specifications, as needed, ensuring traceability to business needs
- Ensure that Agile processes are being followed and suggest continuous improvements
- When required, be able to manage multiple initiatives in different stages
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- You will have hands on experience with agile methodology and you will be adept at facilitating inception workshops , process definition, functional decomposition, release planning and other structured workshop facilitations
- Prior experience in the delivery of commercial website development projects would be looked upon very favourably
- Working as part of a close knit team, you will possess exceptional interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Successful candidates will have working rights in Australia. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for shortlisting. Click APPLY to submit your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.