About the Client
Large privately owned Australian Freight Forwarding company situated in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Strong relationships and their own offices throughout China, South East Asia & Hong Kong. Modern open office plan with a very inviting and motivational nature between directors and staff.
About the role
Two person team to cover all import export operational duties for air freight clients. 80% imports but still require solid export experience to handle things when export gets busy and grows. Strong China, HKG, south-east Asia lane trade. Covering shipments from start to finish, strong time management and prioritisation skills are required.
- Covering air freight for import and export shipments from start to finish
- Bookings with airlines locally and internationally
- Operations duties within EDI/CW1 system, including invoicing
- Local transport/cartage with local carriers
- Manage clients air freight accounts with daily contact via email, phone and in person
Skills & Experience
- Freight forwarding experience a must
- Strong air freight exposure in a bookings, operations and cartage sense
- Both import and export air freight exposure
- EDI/CW1 experience highly favorable
- Up to date DG & RACCA / AU Licenses
- Work closer to home in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Unique office culture where directors are hands on involved with the team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.