Randstad is on the lookout for dedicated Executive Assistants and Business Support Officers who are experienced within the State government. Randstad have multiple contracts that range from 2 weeks to 6 months and are seeking an expression of interest from suitable individuals. These contracts are generally based within the Brisbane CBD and inner suburbs.
Your experience will include:
- Providing high level confidential administrative and operational support
- Diary and travel management.
- Ensure compliance with recordkeeping standards while managing timely, accurate and complete information to enable smart decision making.
- Monthly budget monitoring and analysis, processing expenditure approvals, invoices and accounts; reconciling monthly corporate cards.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with senior executives, management and key contacts.
- Coordination and preparation of departmental, ministerial, parliamentary and cabinet briefings, agendas, reports, submissions and presentations
About the successful applicant:
- Professional, reliable and hard working
- Good communication: both written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Typing
Why register with Randstad?
- Personalised service with one consultant as your point of contact during an assignment.
- We are the preferred supplier to the government for temporary contracts. This means lots of opportunity!
How to apply?
Please apply below and provide your resume for consideration. Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.