application packaging in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Seeking an Applications Packager for an initial 6 Month Contract to join a Canberra based team.
As part of the Application Packager team the successful candidate will be involved in packaging applications for deployment to a Windows 7 and Windows 10 Platform.
On a daily basis you will:
- Provide Level 2 and 3 Support
- Investigate technical problems assigned to the Application Team and engage other SMEs to assist in addressing such problems
- Review associated packaged application and scripting documentation
- Participate in the improvement cycle through delivering improvements to technologies and processes used by the Application Packaging Team.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- NV-1 Minimum Security Clearance
- Highly Developed knowledge of:
- Packaging Software into MSI format
- Modern application sequencing technologies
- Microsoft PowerShell and / or visual basic scripting technologies
- Application whitelisting
- Device control technologies
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Development Toolkits technologies, Thick and Thin client Operating System Deployment, and Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation.
- Experience in deploying software packages and OS images.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure.
An excellent hourly rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please click the Apply Button or contact Ashley on firstname.lastname@example.org
NV-1 Minimum Security Clearance