- Complete financial reporting tasks - P&L, Month Ends, EOFY wrap ups.
- Accounts Payable - including invoice coding, data entry, reconcialisations and ledger maintenance etc.
- Accounts Receivable - including account reconcilisation, debt recovery, cash receipting and allocations etc.
- Generally assisting accounting and / or finance departments as necessary.
- Knowledge of, and substantial experience with major FMIS' and ERPs - i.e. TechOne/FinanceOne and SAP - is a must.
- A demonstrated experience in a similar role in Federal / State Government.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Minimum of a baseline security clearance is not essential, but highly desirable.
- The team(s) that you will be working in value a social working environment, as well as individuals who can bring new ideas to the table and / or work towards streamlining relevant work processes.
- Randstad and our client(s) are EEOs (Equal Employment Opportunity employers), and we pride ourself in providing workplaces that have a zero tolerance of discrimination in any form.
How To Apply:
Open to Australian Citizens only. Non-citizen applicants will not be considered. Click APPLY to submit your application online. Please also furnish a cover letter and CV in WORD form. The Randstad specialist finance and accounting team will endeavour to be in touch with successful candidates as soon as possible.