About the company
Our client, a Federal Government Agency, is seeking an APS4 administrator to join their supportive and dynamic team on a contract, initially until the end of financial year 2017. This agency has fantastic culture and works across interesting content.
About the role
You will provide administrative support to the section and their associated committees. Duties will include:
- Record keeping
- Preparation and coordinate of correspondence
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Organising meetings and agendas
- Maintaining a shared mailbox
- General administrative duties as required
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience within an APS environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of the role
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and convenient parking options. This is a contract through to end of financial year initially, with the potential to extend for an additional 12 months.
If you are interested in this role please apply now through the appropriate link. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrianne on 6132 3805 for a confidential discussion on your career.