My client, a well regarded and internationally renowned Infrastructure organisation is currently seeking the services of a Digital, Mobile & Cloud Architect to join their busy team.
Due to an ever expanding project pipeline, a new position has become available to work within my clients Digital Architecture team. The primary responsibilities of this role are two fold: Firstly you will be required to work on filling in the gaps for missing documentation on live projects and secondly, you will be working as a Technical Lead, working closely with the enterprise Architect and managing 3 vendors.
To be considered for this role, candidates will need to have demonstrated experience with the following:
- > 10 yrs Infrastructure architecture experience.
- > 8+ years in Mobile Application Development.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management.
- Experience with API Management (CA API Gateway).
- At least 5+ years working with Mobile Device Management solutions.
- > 3 years’ experience in development leveraging RESTful APi’s.
- > 4 years of mentoring any level of developer personnel.
- Strong Experience in Security and relationship to mobile and Digital architectures.
- Infrastructure components optimized for mobile applications & mobile application development.
- Experience with multifactor and adaptive authentication (SecureAuth, PKI, device certificate, user certificate, device posture).
- Strong experience in Microservices.
- Experience in working with Infrastructure Teams in architecting and configuration.
- Experience with Wi-Fi and cellular infrastructure (Cisco WAP, WAM, ASA, ISE, SSL VPN, Split tunnelling).
- Ability to articulate (verbally/visually) ideas, approach, concepts, options, risks, impacts, etc.
Preferred Technical Experience
- Hands-on working experience in a technical capacity on one or more public Cloud platforms AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform / App Engine etc.
- Experience with scripting and automation in the Cloud using Industry standard tools.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- AWS Solution Architect Certification – Associate and/or Professional level, highly desirable.
To be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date word version of your CV accompanied with a cover letter which clearly outlines your experience inline with the requirements above . For a confidential conversation, please feel free to contact Matt Owen on (03) 8319 1223.