My client is one of the most respected early education providers in Australia and has an enviable reputation for the quality of their services. 98% of centres meet or exceed the National Quality Standards.
They have more than 2,500 highly qualified, experienced and dedicated specialist staff, who work in approximately 150 early education services throughout Australia.
The role of Practice Manager is a Permanent Part Time Position (4 days per week Monday - Thursday) based in the Illawarra Region
This is an opportunity for an experienced people leader to support the ongoing development of Centre Directors and guide them to deliver exceptional early education services. This non-teaching position requires a highly skilled Early Childhood professional with a strong personal philosophy around learning, best practices and the Early Years Learning Framework and standards.
You will be providing leadership, guidance and mentoring to experienced Centre Directors who operate busy and successful Long Day Care and Preschool centres and will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills across pedagogy, people management and business operations to be successful.
This position is primarily based in centres within the Illawarra region, as well as occasionally at central office in Sydney CBD. The position involves travel to a number of centres and allows for some flexibility over scheduling of visits, so having your own transport is a must.
To be successful in this position you will
- Be Early Childhood Degree Qualified
- Be an advocate for early childhood education with a personal philosophy around learning, best practices and the Early Years Learning Framework and standards.
- Have a solid understanding of the Education and Care Services Regulations, applicable laws and centre compliance requirements
- Have a solid understanding of the National Quality Standards and the Assessment and Rating processes – previous involvement in the A&R process is highly desirable.
- Have proven management experience in relation to business operations – reporting and analysis
- Have demonstrable experience in managing staff, coaching and mentoring
This is an exciting opportunity for a solutions focused professional to make a real difference to the operations of a number of highly regarded early childhood education services.
Your excellent organisational skills and approachable manner will ensure that your diverse team continues to grow and thrive as they work towards achieving excellence across all areas of their field.
- Excellent salary package
- Monthly rostered day off (RDO)
- Part time working hours
- Be part of a reputable organisation who value their employees.
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to email@example.com