This highly regarded and well respected financial services group in Australia is well known for providing clients with high levels of service through innovative products and a unique value proposition. In addition to a strong brand, they possess a reputation of great culture, where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join the Asset Finance team as a Credit Analyst and play an integral role in the Commercial division.
The Asset Finance business forms part of the Specialised Sales Function within Business Banking and is responsible for assisting new and existing customers by providing Asset Finance solutions that support the customers capital and cashflow requirements.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Analysis of new asset & equipment finance applications
- Risk prevention by assessment of financial statements
- Prioritising workloads and ensuring good time management
- Liaising with, and building strong internal stakeholder relationships
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Previous experience in an Asset Finance / Business Banking credit related role
- An understanding of Asset Finance and other capital and cashflow solution products
- A passion for credit analysis and assessment of credit applications
- Strong and high attention to detail
- Relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded though not essential.
This role presents a great opportunity to work within the Asset Finance team of a leading financial institution. Working with some of the best people in the industry where growth and career development are highly encouraged will allow you to continue achieving your career goals whilst being successful in your new role. You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and take advantage of the attractive employee benefits.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
For more information or a confidential chat please apply or contact James Sycamore on 03 8319 1237