Associate Project Architect
A Top Tier design firm with offices In Sydney and Brisbane are looking for an Associate Project Architect to lead various large commercial and retail projects across Australasia and Asia.
This award-winning, young, innovative architectural practice specialises in Master planning, Architecture, Feasibility Studies, and Interior Design. They are a team of 85 architects, thinkers, designers, artists and project managers who generate end-to-end solutions that balance creative expression and resourcefulness. They appreciate the impact buildings have on how people live their lives and embrace the opportunity to improve the social fabric of our cities.
As project architect, you will work from initial concept to construction leading a project through initial design, documentation and contract administration. You will be required to be hands-on throughout the whole process, working closely with the associates and directors to ensure the project objectives and deliverables are successfully met. As project architect, you will use your expertise and knowledge to provide solutions to any challenges that the project may face. You will be responsible for multiple projects at one time and will mentor and guide more junior staff through the project.
- 5+ year’s local experience with a thorough understanding of BCA and Australian standards
- Master of Architecture
- Must be proficient in Revit and Autocad– (there will be a Revit test )
- A natural leader, previous experience leading teams of documenters and junior architects
- Solid experience in project coordination with the ability to motivate and organise your team
- Previous experience running projects in the commercial and retail sector
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Must have full Australian work rights
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a top-tier design firm who promote from within
- Flexible working hours with any overtime paid in lieu
- Competitive salary on offer with annual salary review
- Convenient location in CBD
- Internal social committee who arrange Friday drinks, dance competitions and have a basketball team
If this position is of interest please send your CV in word format to email@example.com or for more information on opportunities within the Architecture and Design Market in Sydney, please call Jade on 0431774950