If you want to work whilst studying, maintain a healthy work/life balance and develop your skills in the childcare sector, then we want to hear from you today!
Randstad Education are seeing passionate candidates to help cover relief shifts in the different schools we work with around North, South and CBD Brisbane as well as the Gold Coast.
If you are qualified or studying towards one of the below qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Education (Early Years, Primary or Secondary)
- Teaching Assistants
- Youth Work
- Disability Work
- Sports and Recreation
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Creative Arts
What we are looking for:
- Candidates must be qualified or studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification
- Previous experience working with children aged 5-12 years old
- Must have a drivers license and access to a car
- Willing to travel to the fantastic schools & centres around North and South Brisbane
- Available a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate creativity and initiative
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunities for professional development
- Constructive feedback from the schools you visit
If you believe you meet the above requirements click APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please call Jaymee on 1300 360 014 for further information.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!