Top tier HR services company that is well established in the Australian market and operating on a large, global scale. Reputable company to work for with dynamic and vibrant working culture, enjoy a mix of working autonomously and in a collaborative, supportive team. Centralized Sydney location in the heart of the CBD.
In this position you will be responsible for overseeing the bids team as the Bids Manager. Reporting to the National Bids Manager you will have a small team of bids coordinators to oversee.
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills.
- Manage small team of Bids coordinators
- To manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal
- Manage the bid budget
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Must be an excellent communicator.
To be effective in this role you will be experienced in people management, and managing the bids process from beginning to end.
A background in a large, multinational, professional services company will be an advantage.