This company is going through some exciting changes and are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join the team.
You will be working in a fast paced environment as part of a successful and supportive team. This role would be suitable for a Bookkeeper who thrives on a challenge in a busy and results driven environment, so experience is a must!
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing
- Liaising with suppliers and staff in our offices
- Reconciling statements to invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll administration
- End of month reporting
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in a similar role demonstrated in your recent working history
- Strong attention to detail and process driven
- Excellent time management skills with a 'team player' attitude
- Work autonomously with the ability to meet deadlines
- Exposure to MYOB EXO a definite advantage
This is an opportunity to fill the gap in your resume and see you through the holiday season, while working close to home on the Sunshine Coast. Working with a national organisation with a reputable name in the market, this a business you will be proud to have on your CV.
If you are immediately available and ready to start next week, hit APPLY now or contact Lucinda Bell, your accounting support specialist at Randstad via email@example.com