This is your chance to join a reputable, global bank as a Broker Support Officer with no past experience required! We are looking for a number of highly motivated and passionate customer service representatives who are chasing a career in finance. Both permanent and contract roles are available now.
Based in Parramatta you will be responsible for supporting brokers in loan applications, identifying application discrepancies and issues and providing exceptional customer service in a phone based role. Working in a busy and fast paced environment, there is never a dull moment!
Our client values their employees and fosters an environment that encourages ambitious and driven individuals to develop their career long term. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that offers strong career progression as well as a friendly and positive workplace culture. It is also ideal for those wanting to eventually step into Relationship Management within the finance sector.
Your responsibilities as a Broker Support Officer involves:
- Speaking directly to brokers and customers and resolving any issues efficiently
- Upselling and offering value adding products and services to customers
- Generating strong customer and broker loyalty through your excellent product knowledge and good relationship management skills
- Identifying any discrepancies or red flags in applications in accordance with AML policies and procedures
- As directed conducting post settlement calls to strengthen broker and customer relations
Please note you must be open to working on a rotating roster between the hours of 8am and 8pm - Monday to Friday.
Your required skills & experience:
- Demonstrate that you are customer centric
- Past experience in customer service or sales positions
- Previous banking exposure would be highly regarded
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Any exposure to credit is highly regarded
- Must have completed studies up to Year 12
- Tertiary qualifications are highly desirable
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a GLOBAL bank – have a reputable and internationally recognised name on your resume!
- Strong career progression and opportunities
- Potential bonus earnings
- Friendly, supportive team culture
- On going training and development to upskill and explore different areas of the business
- Temp to perm opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity please click to apply now, as this role is moving quickly! For any further information please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 or Holly Butcher on 8215 1038.
Please note that Australian Citizenship or permanent residency is required for this role.