A leading financial services organisation based in the Sydney CBD are searching for a Senior BA (Investment Systems) to join in a 12 month fixed term.
This role is responsible for the analysis and consulting to the design, development and implementation of Dimension and other 3rd party software applications to deliver business solutions.
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- To deliver high priority small-medium projects/initiatives involving business processes, business change and technology solutions
- Provide analysis and consulting to the design, development and implementation of Dimension to deliver business solutions.
- Implement governance and compliance over the integrity of the systems in line with regulatory, audit & internal controls over the system & associated business processes.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Financial Services industry in a Business Analyst or client servicing capacity
- Understanding of financial market systems and processes including equities trading, STP, market risk and trading analytics.
- Familiarity with problem resolution, process improvement and change management processes
- Possesses the ability to write clear and concise system specifications
- Practical knowledge of the following development languages, systems and tools;
- Crystal Reports &/or Oracle
- MS SQL 2008/2012 Transact SQL
- MS SQL 2008/2012 Reporting Services
- Specialist knowledge of one or more of the following 3rd party products;
- Dimension, HiPortfolio, Charles River, Smartstream TLM
- Microsoft Suite of Products
- Financial market systems; e.g. Bloomberg etc
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.