business analyst /it application trainer in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Great fixed-term opportunity based in the Melbourne CBD. Our client is a highly recognised Health and NFP organisation that is collaborating with other like minded organisations to deliver health propriety applications.
With a high a number of niche applications, this organisation is currently seeking the services of a resource with extensive Application training and prior Health sector experience.
The right candidate will also be passionate about the NFP & Health sector.
Scope and Duties:
- Conduct analysis of the IMCT application systems across the organisation.
- Develop required training criteria for business roles as defined by line managers.
- Assist with testing of IMCT system upgrades and implementations.
- Assist with auditing and Quality Improvement activities.
- Assist with IMCT projects as required.
- Implement organisational training programme for IMCT systems.
- Assess and report on training participants' progress, level of competence and supplementary training needs.
- Conduct training for staff to effectively operate IMCT systems.
- Conduct regular IMCT applications training for clinicians as part of hospital orientation.
- Provide IMCT applications support to users related to workflow and end user perspectives.
- Collaborate closely with System Administrators of IMCT systems.
- At least 3-5 years working and systems training experience with Health Information IMCT systems.
- Knowledge and use of health system applications.
- Demonstrated experience in training staff, developing training plans and instructional documentation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, with ability to liaise effectively with all stakeholders.
- Formal qualifications in training.
If you are passionate about teaching and sharing your knowledge, please don’t hesitate to apply to the above position.
You can also email your resume to Christopher.Karanja@randstad.com.au
Health, applications training, IT training, customer experience, stakeholder engagement